We will be trialing a new idea at neXTek, and that will be providing child minding services at our conference – a creche service, run by certified experts who can mind your child throughout the entire conference.
We are always looking to provide benefits for participants at neXTek. While neXTek will be showcasing some of the best technology available in the resources industry, demonstrating over-sized technology in the PCH forecourt, and facilitating 3 simultaneous speaking streams, why should you miss out on the opportunity to be a part of it.
So who should be using this service? We think you know who you are, but here are some suggestions:
- Employees on maternity leave who want to stay in touch with the resources sector
- Mums and dads who work from home
- Stay at home parents
- Anyone who simply wants to attend neXTek and simply need their kids to be looked after
While the neXTek kids area will be safely away from the conference in an approved child minding environment, access is only moments away if necessary as the minding service will be onsite at the PCH.
Important information about neXTek kids.
- NeXTek kids will be managed by the qualified and experienced child care agency
- NeXTek kids will be providing play based care and activities throughout the duration of the conference
- All staff have first aid training qualifications
- 1 child carer to every 4 children at neXTek kids
Do you want to support this idea through sponsorship?
The true value of a company is it’s employees. People always have the option of either joining the group and taking advantage of other everyme features or they can opt out all together very easily by unsubscribing latest blog addition to the circle. If you would like to sponsor this new initiative, and believe in encouraging services such as this to be available at more conferences around Australia, this will be a great way to show it. By sponsoring neXTek kids, you will receive:
- Logo on all electronic and paper based advertising
- Special mention at any media related opportunities
- Specific marketing campaign regarding conferencing and childcare, featuring neXTek kids sponsor
- Branding at the registration desk (pop-up banner)
- Speaking opportunity
- 2 all-day tickets to neXTek 2016
If you would like to discuss using neXTek kids as an attendee or becoming a sponsor, please contact Jasmine on 0431716825 or jasmine@minespace. com. au